Monday, May 18, 2009

All about me!





hello, im Chanie Work. I love to cheer and do gymnastics. Iv'e been doing cheer now for seven years. I started in third grade where i was currently doing competitive at planet cheer in Forney. After Four years there it was time to go into middle school where I tried out at Terry and became a Tiger cheerleader. Two years later high school came and I Became a Jaguar cheerleader which I currently am now. I've been doing gymnastics sense I was three, and was a member at Texas Gymnastics in Mesquite where I also did competitive. Sense middle school started I quit competitive but still stayed involved in gym, which i'm still doing now.
Im very outgoing and tend to speak my mind alot! Iv'e grown up and raised to be Christian, where anything is possible through god. Love is what keeps me going and standing tall. My friends, Family, God,and boyfriend are always there for me through thick or thin. Im also a hero to my brother and sister as they told me, as i went through hard times with three surgeries. I hope i will still be theres, as time goes on.











2 comments: