Monday, May 18, 2009

loyal companions


I have alot of loyal companions in my life. I could name a ton, but I dont want to go on forever.
Some of them are Caley, Sydney, Tiffany, Bailey, and Kendell. These girls mean the world to me and have always been there through thick or thin.


Caley, she is my sister, bestfriend, and my rolemodel. I look up to her in every way. We have gone through a lot this year and are always by each others side. Words cannot describe how much I love her. I wish her the best in college, and will miss her very much!




Sydney, We have been bestfriends sense we were one and still are. Some things has changed but were still there for each other. We have shared the greatest memories together, and still more to come. I love her dearly and would do anything for this girl because I know she would do the same.




Tiffany, words cannot describe this girl! She's crazy and wild.
And I would do anything for this girl as well.
There is a ton i cold say but i have already described her.




Bailey, she's the dumb one of the group but I love her to death.
Her lame remarks makes up her personality, which every one loves.
We have been close sense we were about one also.
We have the craziest times together that are priceless!




Kendell, wow where do I start? This girl has never let me down,
and is ALWAYS there for me. She is the true meaning of a bestfriend.
We are inseprable, as our parents say.
We are always together!



These girls have helped me so much through life,
I would have not made it with out them!

No comments:

Post a Comment