Monday, May 18, 2009

My hero :)




My mom, Tracy Work is my true hero, mentor, rolemodel, and of course my bestfriend. This year has been rough for my whole family. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in October, and devistated our family. As she is going through this process she has still been there for me, my sister, and my brother. She would have sergery one morning and the same day come to wach me cheer at a basketball game. She has taught me so much, to never let anything get in your way or let you stop from doing somthing. One thing she has never let slip through these rough times is my grades. She still expects me to put forth my best effort. I dont make the grades, my weekends will be sitting at home cleaning and helping her with things. I love her very much and look up to her with upmost respect.

She is the reason im still functioning today. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment