Monday, May 18, 2009

Shadow



The shadow in my life would be my mental block for tumbling.
Last January I broke both my bones in my arm doing a full, a tumbling pass.
It devistated me, and kept me from finishing my 8th grade year as a Tiger cheerleader.
I ended up having three surgeries which led me having a cast for seven months. Into the third month it was time to try out for cheerleader at Horn my freshman year. I went ahead and decided to try out for cheer with a cast on, i knew it was going to be a chalenge and not very easy but I had confidence. After I made it and got my cast off, I went to gym to get back into tumbling. It was'nt as easy as i thought. I was very scared and kept having flash backs from when i broke my arm. Till this day I still go to tumbling classes but I still hav'nt overcomed my fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment